Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in can wheelie in 1st 2nd and even 3rd but some times when shifting from 1st to 2nd while in the wheelie i hit N and boy is it make me look stupid. I don't know what i'm doing rong sometimes it works and it looks good other times i make a fool out myself

It may be that i don't cluch enough or not pulling up the leaver all the way

·
Registered
468 Posts
Be more forceful when shifting into second gear... I've hit a few fake neutrals, just seems to happen if I don't shift hard enough.

Go green or go home...

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
I can see you've got that cotter-key where it should be on your rear axle there minytrker.....

Chaos, panic, disorder......

my work here is done

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks yea it works sometimes but the others i look like an a$$ as for the blance point i can do it but when you are pulling away from everone it looks so good doing a wheelie untill they cant see you anymore

·
Registered
999 Posts
If your at the balance point you can ride a wheelie until you run out of gas. Its when your not at the balance point you can't ride very far because you are always going fast to keep the front wheel up, so if your wanting to ride until they can't see you then you need to hit the balance point. I can go maybe 1/4 mile in 2nd when Im not at the balance point, at the balance point 3 miles is my best, limiting factor for me is my arms get tired and fingers start hurting so I have to set it down.

2002 954RR
2001 ZX6R (stunt bike)

http://home.sc.rr.com/minytrker/bike.htm

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.