Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well a few of you may have seen my last post where I got Roger Lees autograph on my seat cowl and on my jacket. Well I scored another autograph over this last weekend out at mid-ohio. Amd no I didnt get Tommy's, so that only leaves one left. The man himself Nicky Hayden. I dont have pictures right now cause I left the sheild at my buddies house, I will post them soon as I get it back.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
congratulations! that's awesome! during saturday's superbike race, i heard on the PA system that nicky was somewhere around to cheer on his brothers, but i didn't see him. i spoke to damon buckmaster and saw miguel duhamel as i walked through the paddocks, but couldn't track down nicky! maybe next time...

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I was sitting in the esses ans on the big screen I saw that they were doing an interview with him, and I was like hell yes and I caught up to him on sunday in the paddock...ohh and he was wearing a green kawi shirt when he was doing the interview

·
Neutered
2006 MV Agusta F4 1000S
8,445 Posts
Originally posted by caboose
he was wearin a kawi shirt?? hehehe... you'd think honda wouldnt like that!
He was in the Kawi paddock as a guest of his brothers, so I'm sure it's something Kawi made him do. I doubt Honda cares, as long as he wins the championship. hehehe

·
Registered
120 Posts
Originally posted by NickLike_Whoa
well a few of you may have seen my last post where I got Roger Lees autograph on my seat cowl and on my jacket. Well I scored another autograph over this last weekend out at mid-ohio. Amd no I didnt get Tommy's, so that only leaves one left. The man himself Nicky Hayden. I dont have pictures right now cause I left the sheild at my buddies house, I will post them soon as I get it back.

All three Hayden Brother's where there this weekend, my wife got to meet Nicky and got his autograph

·
Registered
51 Posts
Nicky, Tommy and Roger Lee were staying in my hotel it was awsome I got to get a picture with Roger lee and Nicky was out side warming up for a jog or something so i got a pictures with him all sweaty and stuff!! he is so sexxy sweaty and all!!i will put pictures up in alittle bit

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
He wasnt wearing a Kawi shirt, he was wearing a Tommy Hayden shirt. It has his logo on the front, and says Hayden 22 on the back. No mention of Kawi on it. Its one that sells on his webiste, along with a Roger Lee shirt as well. Funny though, you cant buy either of the shirts on Tommys website, or Rogers.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I met him at mid-ohio, I will post a pic when I get them from rbray.

This was my first AMA race and I have to honestly say I do not think it could get much better.

·
Neutered
2006 MV Agusta F4 1000S
8,445 Posts
Originally posted by superbikechick
this is Me and Nicky outside our hotel he was coming back from jogging or something!! I told u he is HOTT
lmao...you look like a deer in the headlights...hehe...that's awesome that you met him at the hotel. I talked with Roger a little bit at Laguna Seca, but I didn't ask for his autograph, and he went back inside his trailer because some asshole behind me started giggling like a little girl when he realized who it was I was talking to. [:M76]

·
Registered
39 Posts
Is that the herp on nicky's lip? Wouldn't surprise me, women the world over have probably thrown themselves at him. Did anyone else see that?

·
yut uuuuugh!
5,344 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.