Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went to the track today. first time at the track since i stretched my bike. ran a personal best of [email protected]. had a 1.64 60ft. also my best friend has an 06 cbr 1000. he ran a best of [email protected]. with an 1.5960ft. waiting on his swingarm now, +10 inches, should put him running atleast 5.50 in the 1/8, keeping the front end down is quite a problem on his bike.

·
Registered
205 Posts
5.92 on a CBR? What has been done to the bike?

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
thats not bad for a 1/8. good job

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
he is not stock wheelbase now. he has 4-6 extenders, but has ordered an +10 inch swingarm. he made 232hp at the back tire in a hot dyno room at 6lbs of boost. plans are get that 60 down and bigger injectors and turn the boost up to 10. he also weighs in at about 215lbs. he has asked me time and time again to run his bike for him, as im about 50lbs lighter

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol, yea 1/8 mile times. there are not alot of hondas drag racing, because there are not alot of aftermarket parts for them. hes always been a honda guy, just like i have always been a kaw boy. back in the days we used to race motocross together, he was always on a honda.actually just got into the streetbike thing. havent even had my bike a year yet, its my first streetbike, but i have about 10 years moto experience.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts