Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone own either of these two especially the Nakano rep with the ninja star i reckon its shit hot but price is a little steep...

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Looks good, hope its not like the Colin Edwards rep; there selling it for around au$1064 down here. Thats too much money for me.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah the '07 RX7 replicas..... $1150AUS in down under but still worth it...

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
are the '07s actually out now? they've been released?????????

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
That Nakano has been out for a while now. Was at Laguna, and I have seen it all over Ebay for a few months. I have the older Nakano, the one with the stars etc.

·
Un-Stealth Administrator
8,215 Posts
Originally posted by InsaneSaki
That Nakano has been out for a while now. Was at Laguna, and I have seen it all over Ebay for a few months. I have the older Nakano, the one with the stars etc.
Yeah, there was an Arai booth at Laguna where you could trade in your old helmet for an Arai RX-7, and depending on your helmet, the Arai could be free (they were taking big hits in cost because they know that once you go Arai you probably won't go back, but of course they're not going to trade even up a KBC for an Arai). I was really mad, because I flew in from FL so of course I didn't bring my helmet. :/

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Trust me, you didnt really miss much with that. Great booth for Arai customer service, not for trading in a helmet My Nakano is flawless, and they were going to give me 200 for it. Guy next to me had a Laguna Colin Edwards (still with box, paperwork etc), they were only going to give him 250 for it.

·
Un-Stealth Administrator
8,215 Posts
Originally posted by InsaneSaki
Trust me, you didnt really miss much with that. Great booth for Arai customer service, not for trading in a helmet My Nakano is flawless, and they were going to give me 200 for it. Guy next to me had a Laguna Colin Edwards (still with box, paperwork etc), they were only going to give him 250 for it.
Hum...that's good to know. Kinda messed up, but still.

·
Registered
140 Posts
the bottom helmet is the new vector that will be replacing the astral for this next season. that design is awesome though with the camo and the tribal flowers.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.