Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone is running a slip on exhaust w/ a pc3?(got a two bros slip-on and going up 2 in rear) were the gains noticeable and worth the money?
now my 2nd question may sound stupid but i have an 03 with a two bros slip on and i regret not doing a full exhaust i figure if im going to do a pc3 why not? will any of the other companys headers bolt up to a my two bros slip on? it makes sense that it might IF the aftermarket header meets the after market exhaust at the stock location, such an aftermarket slip on goes to the stock header location. i cant see the manufacter making the slip on portion any different from the full exhaust systems slip on portion, so is there anyone who has tried to or looked into maybe getting a different header or adding one after thier slip on?
thanx for the help

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
None of the pros showed up so . . . Most slip-ons aren't compatable with full systems, you should probably talk with the folks that made yours. You might get a slight improvement using a PC probably mostly in the midrange. Why bother going up two in back. The 636 will come up easily in first and second with power alone if you are doing your part.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im not going up two in the back for the sole purpose of wheeling, i want to accelerate faster and keep the revs uPin 2nd in the slow twisties instead of dropping into 1st gear, i will eventually go -1 and +2

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.