Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
He's trying to keep it on top so some poor sucker will buy his overpriced stock shock.
He's obviously a commercial seller violating the rules of this section of the forum.
BC.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Look weiner, it's not commercial post. What makes you think that? Because the company I work for has a credit card machine that I can use to charge cards with?

Ry--

AMA Prostar 600 Supersport Champion 2001-2002
Rider of Muzzy's ZX-12 NHRA Pro Stock Dragbike

·
Registered
934 Posts
Weiner, who you callin' a weiner? [}:)]

Hey, if it's not a commercial post then that's cool... but name calling really isn't necessary.
[8D]

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
He's a racer cleaning out his shop. I didn't see a problem with any of his posts.

Hint: you can edit your original post (add a line or something) and it'll keep it up top without the need for more posts.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Commercial or not, it is worth noting that these shocks typically go for under $50 on ebay. I got one for $25 (though it does have 5k miles on it).

·
Registered
96 Posts
I've bought several items from Ryan. It's all exactly as he describes and shipped well packaged. No disappointments. My experiece for what it's worth.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Da Man, thanks for the Hint

Wasn't sure how much stock shocks are worth...not a fan of Ebay and haven't really looked for any used parts. New Price of $75 shipped to lower 48

Thanks Spinman for the props!

No hard feelings guys?

Thanks again for letting us board members and former ZX-6R owners clean up our garages.

Ry-- [:p]

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.