Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[8)] I have a 2000 Red Zx6r and as of now I have the rims powder coated black and I have stripped all the decals off except the Kawasaki sticker on the gas tank which I dont plan on removing. I am lookign for some design ideas and or graphic ideas if anyone reading this is good with that sortive stuff. My buddy has a vinyl printing machine so the new patter will be no problem. The trouble is I have no artistic or creative ability and for months I have been unable to come come up with a patten that I actually like. I plan to get the graphis all done at once, but as far as ordering parts I am going to go step by step and hopefully not have it look to bad being that I have to order parts as the money comes in and I want it still rideable. So any ideas or pics would be greatly apreciated.
Thank you
[email protected]

·
Registered
20 Posts
yea im in the same boat. my stepdad owns his own vinyl printing shop so i just have to come up with a design. i have some good ideas from www.tapeworks.com it is nothing but motorcycle pics. check it out. im sure that you will be able to see something on there that you like.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Hey, you have the same bike as me! I ordered a set of silver replacement stickers from Tapework to match the Kawasaki on the tanl. As far as graphics that's as far as I'll go. I'm also planning to have the wheels powdercoated black. When you had your wheels powdercoated, did you find a cheap source for new wheel bearings? Or did you just order them from the dealer?

-2000 ZX-6R.....

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I will post a pic up in a week or 2 I still need to get them developed. And as far as bearings go I didn't have to replace them I had them pulled out of the rims before they were powder coated so they were fine.
And thanks for the tape works site. I have checked that out before and I almost went with the zebra kit but changed my mind. I think I may go with a waving checkered flag along the bottom of the fairings with silver instead of white and and some type of blue instead black. But that still needs some considering.
Thanks for the imput

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.