Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
First, I am currently at school in Columbia, South Carolina, but I live in Eastern Pennsylvania (New Hope). I can have the bike in either location, depending where buyer is.
Ok, this is a 2001 6r with 8,300 miles and the yellow/dark purple paint scheme. It has a chrome yosh pipe, fender eliminator, bright LEDs and double bubble windscreen. I will also give the buyer two helmets, one yellow/black and one black, a yellow fieldsheer jacket, and a nice bike cover. I am now in school and I just cant afford the bike anymore
The bike was dropped on its left side, it has some rash on the upper and lower fairing. It does not look bad, can be easily replaced. I do not have pictures currently but I am working on it. Please email me with offers. Thanks for the space

J

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump...anyone interested? Just had right ACL surgery, need to sell. Email me with offers. Thanks bros.

J

·
Registered
133 Posts
you got a ballpark...or a bottom line? That would most definetly help you sell it quicker. Any kind of number next to a dollar sign $1.00? what do you say?:D

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I didnt bother putting an asking price because I will work with people and their bids. I am looking to get about $5k for the bike and all the accessories, whihc I think is pretty fair. Email me or post here with any questions. Thanks guys!

J

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.