Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
I would say no. But everyone will like or not like something about the 636 or the RR.
I find them to be real forgiving and very big balled, what I dis like the exhaust,single low beam headlight.but all that is minor to me the bike is worth the money

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by fedarrel
I would say no. But everyone will like or not like something about the 636 or the RR.
I find them to be real forgiving and very big balled, what I dis like the exhaust,single low beam headlight.but all that is minor to me the bike is worth the money
I am talking about the 2001 zx6-r.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
I suppose the only thing to dislike, is possibly the weight, the big-bike feel, or maybe the torque. 600s don't have much torque, and I happen to like the big bike feel. The weight isn't really noticeable, at least to me, so I had no real complaints about my 02.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I have an 01, without one complaint. The size is funny though, when you match my bike up with my buddy's 03 R6, the width across the tank is incomparable -- my bike looks like a hog. But it is VERY forgiving, always letting me know when it's about to break loose, pop up, clunk, etc. -- and it does like to SCREAM!!

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
my 01 is still riding strong after hard driving and regular maintanence

·
Registered
690 Posts
Weight? Feels a little bigger but not much heavier.
My friend rides an R6 and he bragged about how his bike is 10 lbs lighter. Then I said "but you weigh 50lbs more than I do" and he shut up quickly.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
lol that's some funny sh*t....heehee now that i think about it i must be pretty fast cause i only weigh 145:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.