Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
needs a little work still. has clean illinois title. full warranty through april 2006. 7500 miles. runs, drives great. some mods.
had some rash on left side so i decided to paint entire bike a blueish silver metallic color. wheels are flat black. ok heres the damage: small crack in left side where it meets upper, ding in right side of frame, missing tabs on the inside of the upper and headlight(used heavy duty zip ties and doesnt look too bad), missing end cap of exhaust(fell off after drilling baffles like a cheapskate), needs new rear tire, fuel shutoff hanbdle is broke, think thats it. so it needs a little work. frame was dinged when i got it so i dont know how the previous jackoff wrecked it. its a good bike but i cant wait for a liter bike so i need some money now. id like to get 3500 for it. im gonna lose my ass on this, i put some money into it but im just tired of the lack of torque in the 600s. ill get you some pics if interested. im located near st louis mo Email me at [email protected] my old email is gone.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.