Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2002 ZX-6R, Red, only 2,000 miles. Many Extras include: Full Muzzy Ti Exhaust, Jet Kit, 520 Race Conversion Gold Chain with -1 front sproket and +2 rear sprocket, and many more...Email [email protected] for more Info...Asking $7200, make offer.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you cant buy a new 636 with all the extras I have on this bike. Theres over 2 grand worth of aftermarket parts on this bike and theres only 2k miles on it.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Nobody ever gets what they paid for aftermarket parts when they sell their bikes. If you want some of that money back put it back to stock and sell the parts separate. Otherwise, you just plain loose. It happens to me everytime I sell a bike too.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Along those lines. If you want to sell the full system separate I will give you some cash for it. Even trade you my stock system. Then you can deduct what you sell it to me for from your asking price. See how it works?

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
$7200 - $2000 for aftermarket parts = $5200. Now that's more like it. That would be a pretty good deal.
I am assuming by the price, you need to pay off a loan and you want a few extra bucks to put down on something new. Some newbie or poser would probably give you that much for it. I only paid $6400 for my 02 brand new and if I were to sell it I would ask $5000.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.