A small sampling of other bikes too!

08 Honda CBR 1000RR

06 Honda CBR 600RR

06 GSXR 1000

06-10 Yamaha R6

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
more pics of that white r6. that's sweet.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Man I love the way the cbr and r headlights are design. I wish kaw design some kinda headlights like that.

Have you thought about doing led at the bottom of the cbr headlights?

·
Registered
19 Posts
that looks great. how much would you charge to set up an 01 zx6r like that?
Could you be more specific in terms of setup... Do you mean like the 02 ZX-9 or like one of the other headlights? Send me or misterrjj a PM with the details of the setup your looking for.

·
Registered
19 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Both cbrs look wicked, and the gsxr looks like a cyborg.
Thanks. The person who wanted requested the gsxr headlight, actually has a cyborg paint job. We didn't know here paint job would be that way, but they told us the color scheme, so we decided to do something completely custom. It just so happened that it matched the paint theme.

·
Registered
28,313 Posts
kinda wouldn't mind putting a blue running light pair in my shit for when the key is on and the HIDs are off.

·
Registered
251 Posts
I am really interested in getting some projectors for my 07 zzr600 (same exact headlight as the 02 zx9r). About how much would you guys charge for either a kit that I can install or for me to ship my headlight to you guys and you put one in and then ship it back? Those projectors a fuckin sweet and very origional. Keep up the good work!

·
Registered
19 Posts
I am really interested in getting some projectors for my 07 zzr600 (same exact headlight as the 02 zx9r). About how much would you guys charge for either a kit that I can install or for me to ship my headlight to you guys and you put one in and then ship it back? Those projectors a fuckin sweet and very origional. Keep up the good work!
Sorry for the extreme delay. I haven't been on the forums since the summer started back last year----busy riding...lol. If you're still interested, let me know. We can work something out once the season ends or sooner if you want. Snd me a pm.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts