Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This rear wheel was a spare that I carried with me when participating in track days. (I had a fresh rear tire on it, just in case it rained)

Kawasaki part # 17M /CX MT 5.50 R-1412

At minimum, it fits the 1998-2004 ZX6R/RR and 2003-2006 Z1000. Apparently it also fits other makes and models with minimal spacer configuration changes, but you should confirm it with your shop.

I purchased and picked up the wheel in person from Jason Farrell's shop in Oshkosh, Wisconsin - he tested it with a dial indicator for "true-ness" while I was present.

Includes the brake rotor - I can also throw in an unused OEM rear sprocket, cush drive, and left & right axle spacers. Painted black - doesn't have a scratch on it.

Make me an offer - I just want it out of my garage.

·
Registered
10 Posts
This rear wheel was a spare that I carried with me when participating in track days. (I had a fresh rear tire on it, just in case it rained)

Kawasaki part # 17M /CX MT 5.50 R-1412

At minimum, it fits the 1998-2004 ZX6R/RR and 2003-2006 Z1000. Apparently it also fits other makes and models with minimal spacer configuration changes, but you should confirm it with your shop.

I purchased and picked up the wheel in person from Jason Farrell's shop in Oshkosh, Wisconsin - he tested it with a dial indicator for "true-ness" while I was present.

Includes the brake rotor - I can also throw in an unused OEM rear sprocket, cush drive, and left & right axle spacers. Painted black - doesn't have a scratch on it.

Make me an offer - I just want it out of my garage.
Are you willing to ship to Australia?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
YES, I will ship it the Australia if we can come up with a way to cover the shipping cost so the exchange rate doesn't kill the deal - I will take the time to figure-out how to do it.

This wheel is essentially new. It was removed from the bike when purchased new, which was used for CCS competition. The wheel was stored on a shelf at the race shop until I purchased it as a spare. To the best of my knowledge, it was only on the motorcycle for a few miles before it was replaced with a competition set of wheels. I've had it for years sitting on my shelf, now I just want it gone, and I refuse to sell it to a scrap dealer !

Let me know if you're still interested.

Mark -
a.k.a. Nummy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts