Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Huge Industries (www.hugeindustries.com) has an adaptor kit that fits Kawasaki ZX6R's that will allow you to either use their own short stalks or fit whatever SS system you want... it runs $19.95 US without their signals...

"Keep yer feet on the pegs and your right hand cranked."

·
Registered
32 Posts
Has anyone come across some flush mount front turn signals for the 03 636? As with all Kawasaki's, the turn signals are huge. I see they had rear fender elim kit that will take care of the back.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No problem, and just as a sidenote, I got the product in today and got one installed (the one I could cheat and do without taking off the fairing - the other signal was much tighter-wired)...

I'll post some pics (I'm using Lockhart Phillips SS2's front and rear) when I can... [8D]

·
Registered
83 Posts
I put my flushmounts on today and i didnt have to remove the fairings. I just pulled the old signal out of the whole the same way i had on my 2000. I then removed the little trim pieces on top that cover the wireing and stuff and was able to do everything from there.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sometimes Kawasaki gives you enough lead to play with that you actually can install the new signals without removing the fairing. I could almost do it on the left side, but nowhere CLOSE on the right.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.