Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good one! :)
FYI, I heard that the 600RR's powerband is really peaky, so 5k might have been a little too low. Anyway, good job!

·
Registered
89 Posts
yep thats right ladies & gents, the 2003 CBR600rr is nothing to write home about. i spanked it twice just for good measure. i also gave a 2k2 cbr 954rr a real run for its money.

i have a 2k1 with full exhaust, factory 1.0 jet kit & kn airfilter also 19000 miles on her. now granted the cbr was bone stock, but i atleast thought it could give me a run for my money. damn was i wrong, the race was over right from the holeshot.

the cbr has a huge flat spot right from the holeshot, so he said. i didnt believe him until i tried to launch it myself. bike felt great up untill i fully released the clutch, the bike bogged right down. even though i had the RPMs up around 5 grand before we launched. dont get me wrong the bike felt great, i just wasnt impressed with it. i didnt get to run some twistes with it, but she felt agile as shit.

side note: as i was running through the gears, every shift lifted the front tire an inch or so of the asphalt.

------

"TEARS will get you sympathy,
SWEAT will get you change"

·
Registered
223 Posts
Yeah, I agree, most stock inline fours I've ridden wouldn't get a good jump that low in the rpm's. Good work on smokin a punk honda!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.