Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anybody have any photos of thare high mount laser mig wolf fmf two borther devil ect ect thanks james in so calf

·
Registered
133 Posts
Thanks dude

It`s just a slip on with the high mount elbow, it was 600 Canadian for both..so us...uh...probably 50$ with the fucking exchange rate...but to be serious, i have no idea man! but unreal! best sounding pipe i ever heard! and sweet ass looking as you can see!

·
Registered
997 Posts
migpig - what shop in Canada did u get u'r Hindle highmount, cause thats a great price
Much appreciated,
Barnes

·
Registered
133 Posts
Well i got it from my dealer, and they cut me a deal...the pipe at regular price is like 499$ i think, and the elbow is 129$ or something like that...i`m not sure where they got it from but i`ll see if i can find out, and get a site for you...i have to go see them for my front flushmounts tomorow so i`ll let you know when i get more info!

·
Registered
140 Posts
/forum/uploads/skywalker636/exhaust1.jpg

I am getting tired of posting this pic, use the search!! Here is the M4 Titanium High Mount, looks and sounds great… This pic is when it was new; now that I have 1k miles on it the titanium is turning all kinds of cool colors.

·
Registered
298 Posts
hey mig, i think i have narrowed it down the hindle or mig highmount, you dont have any sound files of your pipe do you? or can you say if its overall louder then stock? does it have a nice low rumble to it when its idleing? what about getting on it? any info would be great.

·
Registered
133 Posts
No sorry i don`t have a sound file, but it must say it sounds amazing, much much louder then stock, especially at high revs, and has a nice grumble to it at idle, and low rpm`s too! i love it!

A very nice choice for what you get for price and sound and looks!

i mean even if i had more money i probably would of gotten this one anyway!

·
Registered
298 Posts
another question, what type of hindle exhaust is that other then highmount or is that the only one they make? is it titanium or do they call it something else?

·
Registered
298 Posts
ok ive made up my mind im getting the hindle! i just recently wrecked my bike so the dealer is going to be replacing everything and insurence is paying for it, so i asked them if i could put on a aftermarket exhaust instead of stock they said if it comes out cheaper they will. so here comes the highmount hindle!!!!! mig do you have any part numbers by chance so i can help out my dealer?
thanks

·
Registered
133 Posts
I`m not 100% sure but i think that this is the part number "TGPR182OV
" it`s a SUPERSPORT OVAL TITANIUM STAINLESS STEEL 18 INCH, and that`s the part number, it`s a slip on...

Let me know if that helps, if not i`m going to my dealer tomorow and i`ll get the exact part number if that`s not it

Mig

·
Registered
78 Posts
Just got my Devil exhaust after waiting over a month for it as it was on backorder. My thoughts on it ? Well worth the wait. The sound, look and feel it gave the bike was awesome. Check out the pics. [:p]

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.