Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
for sale or trade 03 9.90 sec kawi 636 for sale
well guys i hate to do this but...i think im gonna put the bike up for sale im back in kentucky and the closest track to me is about an 1.5 hrs away. And the cost of fuel is rediculous just to go to a test and tune and the bracket races only pay out 200. so most of you know the bike was built by steve appenzellar (LITTLEMAN) and I. Its an 03 kawi 636 polished frame and swing arm, its 62.5 in wb-6 0ver. mps air shifter automatic box. shinko slicks, cobra skinz full race front fairing, new clutches, ported and polished head by littleman. vortex sprockets, has been 9.90 @ 134.56 on u4.2 race fuel, i also have the nitrous setup that goes with the bike. bottle,solenoid,gauge,fogger nozzles and distribution block. i do not have a title for the bike its for the track..but i am in the process of trying to get a title for it. ASKING $4,500 obo if interested i can get updated pics and email them to you....the bike is located near cincinatti OH

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.