Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a brand new 2003 250R Ninja. It has 380 miles on it and is in absolutely perfect condition. Not a single scrath on the bike. Nothing is wrong with the bike, just getting rid of it because i found a good deal on a ZX-6R. Please send ANY questions about the bike to [email protected] The price we are asking is $2,800 obo and we will work with you on the price. The buyer is in charge of the shipping cost or pick-up. Like i said, this is in perfect condition.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
BJ, yellow blue or green?

I'd like to test drive it if you consider $2200 offer. Local dealer has incentives on this bike.. we're not in a rush anyhow but within the next year looking to buy one for my girl

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
yo, my girlfriend rides one, she really likes it....

My Drinking Team Has a Racing Problem!

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Thanks Andy, maybe I'm low ball'n but having just bought mine the funds are short right now. Besides my aftermarket pipe is priority before she gets her bike.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The bike is green and if you are in the area you can come test drive it. I can't go as low as $2200 only because of my payoff at the bank. I live in metropolis, IL. which is in the southern tip of it

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Originally posted by BJ n MAC

The bike is green and if you are in the area you can come test drive it. I can't go as low as $2200 only because of my payoff at the bank. I live in metropolis, IL. which is in the southern tip of it
I love the green but she hates it. Good luck w/ your sale, shouldn't have any probs!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.