Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here I was putting my final 30mi on my bike to throw me over 1000mi and I am itching to let it rip.....I exit to get on the freeway and am stopped by the light......waiting to turn left a 2003 Porsche 911 Turbo pulls up next to me.....Now whats crazy is the 911 is my favorite vehicle ever.....my #1 dream car....basically I am in envy of this guy......THEN this cocky bastard starts Revving on me as I look over.....what a prick! so I rev back and let him know I aint toyin around......He jets and I take the turn slow in 1st then let it rip to around 13k in 2nd ripping passed this guy and starin him down as I pass......to make a long story short the 911 might as well have been a pinto cuzz he got spanked.......I no longer envy that overpriced hunk of steal and believe that the cocky porsche driver now envys me!!!!!!

"Dont play with me, because your playin with fire"

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think 90% of Porsche drivers cant even pull a 14.0 sec quarter mile.....do to lack of skill

"come prepared or runaway scared"

·
Registered
49 Posts
My uncle once told me this Porsche joke(He had a 97 911) k here it goes
Whats the difference bettween a Porsche and a Porcupine? The Porsche the pricks are on the inside.

And he most likely spent 125k, I think MSRP is up there some where. And most dealers won't sell for less that MSRP

·
Registered
619 Posts
Lol, the porsche has a higher top speed, but as far as acceleration the porsche would certaininly not "walk all over him". It's about a second and a half slower to 60.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah thanks for the "walk all over you" comment but no....he wouldnt...

but a confession......from myself

I still envy Porsche....damn it I want one....

·
Registered
4 Posts
Man you guys are just as cocky..lol If you were up against the 911 on the freeway you would have been pissed. Id like to see you do 195 on your 636...lol

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
SLighty off topic, but:

I know a guy through work whose boss bought a Porsche 911 turbo '03. I think he said he ended up spending about 135K USD on it to get it equipped the way he wanted. And that didnt include sales tax and the luxury tax. And he supposedly got a deal on it.

To top it off the car damn near got him divorced. He in turn had to buy his 5 foot tall wife a '03 H2 Hummer to keep her happy. This guy is pissin' money I swear. He also has some chromed up Harley.

Ninja 600 vs 911 Turbo? The answer is gonna depend on the skill of the bike rider and the skill of the car driver.

-Flash

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.