Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
What are you looking to get for the pipe? Very interested.

·
Registered
243 Posts
email sent

·
Registered
243 Posts
how much for the upper and tail shipped to 37043
thanks

·
Registered
58 Posts
Whats up? I thought we had a deal on the yoshi pipe but I haven't heard from you since? Let me know something! I will PM you also.

·
Registered
58 Posts
W.T.F is going on? I really wanted the yoshi and thought we had a deal but...? Anyone else heard from this guy since making a deal? This is too shady for me, since I am a cop and all, so you can keep the dam thing!!!!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This guy tried to lowball and wanted me to ship before getting payment due to fact that is a cop (or claims to be one). Anyway, the pipe is sold and is already in a box on it's way to Canada. Sorry if you got pissed buddy, but I didn't really like the terms you were offering up.

Originally posted by lawmanadam
W.T.F is going on? I really wanted the yoshi and thought we had a deal but...? Anyone else heard from this guy since making a deal? This is too shady for me, since I am a cop and all, so you can keep the dam thing!!!!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
If us agreeing on $200 shipped is lowball then yeah I did lowball you! I also saw were others were having problems with you. Glad you sold it but you could have sold it over a month ago for $25 less than you were asking but I never heard back from you? And as far as payment goes I offered 3 different ways to handle that but nothing seemed to suit you? Its fine that I got pissed I am use to people like you by now!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.