Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have finally decided to sell all the street parts I took off my 636 since it has become a full race bike and will never see the street again. I only initially put about 350 miles on the street. Here's a list of what I have.

-stock upper fairing, black pearl, perfect condition $225 (SOLD!!!!)

-stock lower fairing, both sides, black pearl, slight scratches on lower left side, (ooops, see my post in racer's corner) $250 for Both or $100 for the left side and $150 for the right side. (SOLD!!!!)

-stock tail section, black pearl, including the cowl cover that locks in place,(undertray not included), perfect condition $150 (SOLD!!!!)

-stock mirrors $25 each, (SOLD Both Sides!!!)

-stock exhaust BEST OFFER!?!? (STILL AVAILABLE)

-stock complete rearsets $45 each, (SOLD Both Sides!!!)

-stock passenger pegs $25 each, $40 for the pair (SOLD!!!!)

-stock front turn signals $15 each OBO?! (STILL AVAILABLE)

-stock sidestand $10 (SOLD!!!!)

-stock headlight assembly $200 (SOLD!!!)

-stock LED taillight assembly $95 (SOLD!!!!)

-stock horn $5 (STILL AVAILABLE)

-stock brake lines (3 lines) $25 or BEST OFFER!? (STILL AVAILABLE)

-stock rear shock $150 (STOLEN!!!!)

-stock passenger seat $45 (SOLD!!!)

-stock rear license plate bracket assembly w/ turn signals $45 or BEST OFFER!? (STILL AVAILABLE)

Prices include UPS ground shipping, I can accept Paypal or you can send a certified bank check and once the check clears the bank, I'll send your parts.

E-mail me if interested in any of the above or if you have any questions or if you want to make me a REASONABLE offer on a specific part.

Thanks
Jeff

[email protected]

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
tsears - How about $150 for the exhaust, and $25 for shipping? I can accept PayPal. Send me an e-mail if interested because I don't check back on the forum enough.

scoot, the fairings are sold.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How about $125 for the exhaust including shipping? Again, it only has 300 miles on it and is the full system. Jeff

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.