Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This bike has been my baby for nearly the past year, but it's time to sell it. I couldn't pass on a deal for another bike, so I now have to sell my ZX6RR to pay for it.

The bike has brand new Michelin Pilot Power tires front and rear. I had planned on keeping the bike for a long time, so I got what I felt was the best tire on the market. The bike has 22,078 miles, so there is normal wear and tear including a few scratches. The previous owner laid the bike down in a parking lot, so there are minimal scratches on the clutch cover that can be seen in the first picture. He had also cut the fairings down to try and make a "street fighter," so I've replaced all of the fairings on the bike. There are no scratches on the fairings that can't be sanded and repainted, and there are no cracked pieces. I have integrated the front turn signals into the mirrors and into the parking lights. However, I haven't hooked up the rear signals yet. I also have another factory undertail (red) that I will throw in with the purchase. I have been meaning to swap it out, but haven't had the time since I started back at school.

Mechanically, this bike is perfect. This bike runs amazingly and handles like a dream. The aftermarket clutch lever is smoother than any other bike that I've felt, and the slipper clutch is so nice to have. The suspension feels great, and the new tires certainly make a huge difference. The steering dampener made a tremendous difference as well -- not only does the bike handle irregularities in the road better, but stability at all speeds has increased as well. It is a Hyperpro RSC damper, which is one of the best on the market.

I have a clean South Carolina title in hand and I'm asking $4000 for a quick sale. The bike is located in Clemson, South Carolina, and I would be happy to show it to anyone interested. Contact me at 843. 303. 2655, or email me at brysonc at clemson dot edu with any inquiries, or if you would like to see more pictures.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
*bump* -- good bike needs a good home!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bump up again -- this is a good price; i need it gone!

·
Registered
916 Posts
Good looking bike why are you selling just for another, keep as a track machine

1 - 4 of 4 Posts