Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, what's up everyone? Not that I'll need them, but I'm a pretty short rider 5'3" and just wondering if anyone makes a set of lowering links for the 2003 zx6e. I haven't gotten the bike yet, but it's pretty much all set, just gotta source one. I remember sitting on one a few months back, and i was tip toed. About half my foot on the ground... i figure by shaving the seat, i should be either flat footed or almost there. If not, then i'll look into lowering links, because I know I won't be comfortable on a bike unless I can get both feet on the ground when i'm stopped. But who knows, i'm new to this. Also, are there any alternative seats besides the Corbin seats? And what's the deal about them anyway? Are they thinner, just more comfortable, or what? Thanks for your help, this site has been great.

·
Registered
298 Posts
you can check into a company called diamond powersports, thats where i got my lowering links for my zx6r. they might have some for yours. as for the seat, other then corbin, i found a company that would again do my zx6r seat. there called sarget seats.

good luck and have fun!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.