Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whatsup,
ive been shopping for a slip on exhaust..but which one should i get ? you heard anything ? i think i narrowed it down to a yoshi rs3 or a akropovic...let me know ...peace...2[8D]:D:)

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
You should do a search for "Akrapovic" and "Yosh" and read the millions of comments on each on this forum. Personally, I think you need to decide whether better build quality or price is your main concern. I am completely happy with my Akrapovic - easily the best exhaust I've ever laid eyes on in terms of fit and finish (mine's full ti), but then lots of people can't justify the extra money you spend on it. Only YOU can decide where you fit in that equation. Both exhausts are excellent, I don't think you'd be disappointed either way.

"Keep yer feet on the pegs and your right hand cranked."

·
Registered
20 Posts
Where did you order your Yosh from TRIPLEA_RYDAH? How much was it and which one did you get? RS-3 or Tri-Oval?

Jason
'03 Black ZX-6R

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Originally posted by moniz16

I ordered a Scorpion slip-on, I was told that it sounds better than the Yosh and it's a better pipe for the money.
Who was the source of this insight...a scorpion rep LOL ;)? I've never heard too many glowing reviews of scorpions myself. Yosh at least races and develops their products and gets results - as do lots of other brands. But I don;t know if I'd lump scorpion in that category...by hey, that's me.

·
Registered
96 Posts
It's all relative I guess. Pay for the name or be different and try something new. I put on the Scorpion last night, give me some time and I'll let you know if I got screwed by the endorsement of a couple of different sources....they claim it sounds/looks good and costs less.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.