Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few people have been asking about it so here you go.
Blue, Silver, Green and Orange(apparently - no pic yet)
In NZ we get green and orange. Don't know about the US though.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Originally posted by FL636

<snip> I hate the new stickers.
I like the new stickers. Especially on the green on. Very cool, they got ride of that ugly ninja sticker on the back. Might have to steal the design and stick them on my 2003. This way people will think I have an 04 :D

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
too bad the computer in my truck is only in black & white [V]. Guess I'll have to wait til I get home. Really want to see that orange too!

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Originally posted by pills

looking good.. i wonder how much it will differ mechanicly from the 03
Apparently there will not be any mechanical differences, because Kawi did not release that kind of information, when it released it's -04 new models and changes to old ones.

BTW: Both, the -03 and -04 stickers look like crap =). Heh... But really, almost all Kawasakis stickers from -03 have been horrible. Just look at -02 9R. Finally they were able to make a nice looking colour combination and stickers for that bike. So, what they did it for -03? Ruined it totally...

I have also always hated those ridiculous ninja stickers, no matter how they look and where they are. The -04 tail looks much better, because apparently even Kawi itself has noticed, that they were not so good idea :)

Well, I'll be getting a new bike soon (most likely a -03 or -04 ZX-6R) and the first thing to do, is to remove all the stickers (apart the Kawasaki logos in the tank ofcourse)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Originally posted by Strong Bad

No black frame either. Sweet mine will stand out!
hey strong bad, did you have your frame powder coated black or what? did you do the subframe? swingarm? I'm thinking about doing that this winter or next. might cost an arm and a leg, though. who did the work for you?
thanks
-Sully636

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Originally posted by KawamaN

A few people have been asking about it so here you go.
Blue, Silver, Green and Orange(apparently - no pic yet)
In NZ we get green and orange. Don't know about the US though.
I serously doubt that the US will get an orange one and not get a black one.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Originally posted by _6R_

Originally posted by pills

looking good.. i wonder how much it will differ mechanicly from the 03
Apparently there will not be any mechanical differences, because Kawi did not release that kind of information, when it released it's -04 new models and changes to old ones.

BTW: Both, the -03 and -04 stickers look like crap =). Heh... But really, almost all Kawasakis stickers from -03 have been horrible. Just look at -02 9R. Finally they were able to make a nice looking colour combination and stickers for that bike. So, what they did it for -03? Ruined it totally...

I have also always hated those ridiculous ninja stickers, no matter how they look and where they are. The -04 tail looks much better, because apparently even Kawi itself has noticed, that they were not so good idea :)

Well, I'll be getting a new bike soon (most likely a -03 or -04 ZX-6R) and the first thing to do, is to remove all the stickers (apart the Kawasaki logos in the tank ofcourse)
This is the second post I've read about the removal of the Ninja stickers and was wondering one thing. Am I the only one that notices that THEY ARE STILL THERE!?!?! If you look right above the turn signal you'll notice them there as plain as day. Just wondering if I'm out of my head or they are really there.

By the way, saw the pics in color last night and I like the 03 stickers much better. I don't mind the new look, but am not really into the big yellow R on the green bike. The colors just don't seem to go together well. Oh well, at least we finally get green :D.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Kind of weird ONLY the green has a Yellow R.. these stickers are better than the old ones in my opinion.. and what IS with the green one having the only matching tire hugger???

I am real interested in seeing the orange

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.