Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok it's time to sell my wife's bike and yes she knows. 2004 Aprilia RSV1000 with 4,312 miles. She is the first owner and has babied this bike from day one. I have only been "allowed" to ride this bike a handful of times because she thinks I am too hard on bikes. If she rides to school(dekalb college) she takes my race bike because she is afraid of someone damaging the Aprilia in the parking lot.
Comes with:
Solo seat cowling(and stock rear seat)
2 sets of frame sliders(installed)
Pirelli Supercorsa Pro tires(my scrubs)
battery tender(because she doesn't ride it enough)
The bike has a chip in the headlight can only assume from a rock on the highway and some marks on the seat from Christmas lights. We take the bike in the house for the winter and one year we put Christmas lights on it in the living room and the lights smoothed out 2 spots on the seat. Otherwise the bike is mint.
No test rides without cash in my hand. This bike is too expensive to be used as a carnival ride. Only serous buyers please!!! This bike and maintenances is not cheap so please don't waste my time. Contact me at spooner427 (at) sbcglobal.net Here are some pics on my flickr account http://flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts