Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am looking to get rid of my bike so I can get a car to take to the track. Looking for an MR2, 240sx, 325is, or similar. Let me know what you got, mostly interested in RWD or AWD, fwd just isn't my thing. Ready for a new hobby and I really don't ride that much.

Bike is beautiful and gets compliments every where I go. It's a 2004 Kawasaki Z1000 first purchased in 2005. I am the third owner and have had it for the last 2 years / 6000k miles. Previous owner bought the bike at 1400 miles and low sided it around 2500 miles. Bike now has 41,xxx miles, almost all of which were after bike was restored to a better than stock condition. It is a AZ restored salvage title but has been on the rode for many miles since without a problem. Just passed emissions. Bike needs nothing, ready to ride. There are small scratches on the bottom edge of tail 2ea about 1 inch long, hardly noticeable.

Custom paint, Shortened pipes, Corbin seat, bar end mirrors, custom windscreen, fender eliminator, LED Tail, belly pan and more Rear tire and battery less than a year old, new brakes for all around

I have two coats that can go with the bike. One nearly new Frank Thomas and a Jonny Rocket summer coat. Have a brand new girls Scorpion helmet (1 Ride) also. Keeping mine for the track.

Really not interested in shipping or parting out. Can consider short deliveries as I do own a truck.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts