Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
be careful, that lap timer is kinda weird. when you hit that button to start a new lap, it will display the time for you last lap for a couple of seconds or so. It doesnt stop the timer, there is a separate button for that.

--Nate

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Originally posted by hokie636
What kind of dealer wouldn't know that!? I wouldn't have much faith in them if they can't answer a question you have regarding controls. Do the salesmen even ride?!
AMEN!

I guess it depends on who you talk to here though. Some of the dipshit salesmen at the local dealership don't have ANY knowledge about anything.. but some of them act like they've been riding longer than I've been alive and know a bike from the inside out.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
listen dont ask . they cant even tell me when how my warranty goes. i bought this bike from this kid and it had a 1 year warranty and was checking on there site that there is a 2 year after limited warranty after the first year. i have a problem with the bike and i cant even get it fixed . anyone have any idea how warranty works . thanks

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
The warranty should be between you and Kawasaki. Once you get the proper paperwork filled out, then you should just be able to take the bike in and the dealer calls Kawasaki, and finds out that you have warranty. (That's how it went for me)

--David

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.