Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
OMG! I know the 2004 ZX6Rs are gonna come in orange, but are their frames going to be black like on this 2004 RR??? PLEASE, somebody's gotta know.....I WAS gonna say "just screw it" and pick up my Silver 03 baby on the 16th of this month...I really, really would LOVE an orange one though....If it was orange with the standard grey frame, I just don't think it would look nearly as cool as it would with a black frame. Cuz if I can find out for SURE if the orange ZX6Rs are going to have the black frame, I will wait the three months and put $1000 down on one on the 15th instead of buying the '03 silver.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would wait. I wouldn't buy the first model year. I am sure they are going to make some improvements. And fix some parts.

·
Registered
534 Posts
that sucks! I want the black frame! Oh well..the bike's going to come apart sometime early next and I was planning on polishing the frame at the same time contemplating on powedercoating the frame black.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I got the kawi kit in there and ap3 running now. but i havent dyno'ed it. would be interesting as hell to see the power difference between the two.

any power experts out there knowledgable in this?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.