Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2006 636..***sold***

You are looking at a 2006 ZX-636. Bike is black in color and has under 7,000 in mileage. Bike has been meticulously maintained and cared for.

Aftermarket parts include:
-Stainless braided brake lines (front and rear)
-Akrapovic Exhaust
-Double bubble windscreen in smoke
-Frame Sliders
-Swing arm sliders

Bike just got a fresh oil change and complete fluid change on all vital fluids. You won't find a cleaner, or quicker 636 out there. Ready to ride.

Title in hand.

$6,000

Attachments

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Cha CHING! This is exactly what my buddy is looking for... and we've found some good deals, but nothing local, and he doesn't want to drive more than 3 hours or so. Where in VA are you? We're both in Roanoke.

He's trying to get rid of his GSXR1000... You're not interested in trades by any chance, are you?

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Did you get my last email? :p

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
He's trying so hard! lol.. He's going to be happy to know it's not gone yet. Getting ready to go see him here in a few so I'll see if there's any new leads.

You don't have any friends that might want to buy it would you? At this point I can talk him down on the price but he really wants $6500... 2004 GSX-R 1000.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not off the top of my head. If it were an 05, I think I know somebody but they want the newer body style.

Give me a shout whenever.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts