Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, new to site and to bike maintenance. Any help be great. For a few months the light on the left hand side of the dash (speed) was flicking on and off and the other day it packed in, meaning when I'm riding to work in dark mornings I can't tell what speed I'm doing till another bulb lights it up on the right of dash at 80mph!

After going to kawasaki dealer and getting part numbers, but being told none in stock and a price of £3.00 a bulb I thought I'd try ebay/online. So far drawing a blank. The part numbers are;

92069-1113. T3 12V 0.7w bulb
92069-1110. T3 12V 1.1w bulb

Does anyone know where I can get these in a shop or online? Based in the UK.

All seems to be ship from America I've found so far.

Also does anyone know if available in different colours? I've seen a few images where the dash doesn't glow orange, think blue to go with the bike woukd look smart.

Thank you for any insight.

Sean.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello,
i have the exact same issue.
Nobody provide infos about these bulbs and there in not even a tutorial video.
Also, its not specific to how many bulbs needed for 0.7w and 1.1w.
Could you tell me if you have any info??
Thank you.

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Hello,
i have the exact same issue.
Nobody provide infos about these bulbs and there in not even a tutorial video.
Also, its not specific to how many bulbs needed for 0.7w and 1.1w.
Could you tell me if you have any info??
Thank you.
Welcome to the forum, καλώς ήρθες αδερφέ :)

·
Registered
1,995 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm not sure where you are located since you didn't mention it in your post, but it looks like those parts are available in the UK here:

Kawasaki 92069-1113 BULB,T3,12V0.7W

Kawasaki 92069-1110 BULB,T3.4,12V1.1W
Unfortunately it’s out of stock. It’s so weard the fact that nobody ever posted infos or photo from downside of meter dashboard. Even in official stores they don’t know or remember. Suppose to disassemble and see what need..and order it. Lol
I am very disappointed. My best friends have Honda and Suzuki, never faced issues like that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts