Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to decide between a Powerbronze or a Puig rear tire hugger. The only thing is, there is no carbon fiber on my bike at all. Will the carbon fiber really stand out or should I go with a black glossy finish (also no glossy paint on bike)?

·
Registered
887 Posts
I bought a powerbronze and just painted it flat black...looks, good, too

·
Registered
55 Posts
where can you buy the power bronze hugger? i found the puig at indysuperbike.com... but can't find the powerbronze

·
Registered
703 Posts
,,,,i got the puig and painted it satin black. still was not happy.
i just painted my new SKIDMARX hugger and put it on. i am very happy now.:D .......check it out ! ! !

·
Registered
33 Posts
Clean looking bike, I like the rear hugger and stickers on the bottom. I alreay debadged mine and installed euros in front and akra exhaust in sitting in the garage.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Originally posted by ldrexler
,,,,i got the puig and painted it satin black. still was not happy.
i just painted my new SKIDMARX hugger and put it on. i am very happy now.:D .......check it out ! ! !
I love it. Couple questions, first where did you get it? Second, I am torn between black and blue since the front fender is blue. Last, how did you get the white Bridgestone, is that just a tire pen or something?

·
Registered
703 Posts
the hugger is from street-fighters-by-design. only place i could find selling them in US. forum member frankC is who's bike i first saw the skidmarx hugger on. going to buy a cheap front fender and paint it satin black to see how it looks on the bike. bridestone on tire is paint pen. bridgestone on lower is "sticker guy in a mall" die cut i had made.

·
Registered
703 Posts
.........about 160. if you have time and patience you may be able to find it elsewhere cheaper. i could only find the one place selling it before i gave up searching.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.