Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FOR SALE: 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R Race bike. All set up for racing or track days. Motor has 3023 miles and is all stock except for a M4 full exhaust and a Power Commander III. Suspension upgrades consist of Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 cartridges in the forks and an Ohlins PRXLS rear shock, sprung for a 180lb rider. Other race parts include Woodcraft rearsets, clip-ons, frame sliders and engine covers. Scotts steering stabilizer. Goodrich braided front lines, SBS dual carbon pads. Vortex sprockets and RK chain.
I have a new Armor bodies tail section that has not been mounted. Upper fairing has a crack that I am in the process of fixing and the lower is in decent shape. All necessary bolts have been drilled for safety wire. This would make a great bike to get into road racing or if you want to do track days and not worry about crashing your street bike. This bike is set up for road racing and is NOT street legal as it is. Bike has 3023 miles and a clean New Hampshire title so it could be returned to the street without any issues. $5500 or bro. I'm not interested in trades or parting it out. Email with questions

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts