Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys.. I need your input. I am looking for a side mounted swing arm tag bracket. does anyone know where I can find one at a reasonable cost? Please let me know if you would. It is just a matter of time before I get screwed with.

Thanks.[?]

·
Registered
377 Posts
I don't know why, but those swingarm plates to me look as bad as having say a set of tassles dangling from the hand grips. Takes away from the curves of the bike.

·
Registered
173 Posts
there's a guy here in fort smith that makes swingarm mounted plate holders that curve with the sprocket & they look sick, before i crashed mine it had the ninja writing laser cut through it, he'll plate it with anything also, chrome, black chrome, powder coat, etc. prices vary for whtcha want, but if your interested pm me & i'll give his #.

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
If a bike is lowered and stretched, I don't mind a swingarm plate whatsoever. I couldn't do it to mine unless it was stretched and slammed though. To me, it just seems a little off on a street bike with a normal stance. Either way, I'm not hating, everyone has different taste. I like stretched bikes too, along with every other bike with a motor ;)

·
Registered
376 Posts
The cops are terrible here. If you try and tuck it under the seat they say they can't see it. My husband has the same one on his bike and he got pulled over because it was not angled down enough.

I don't like it when it's under the exaust...takes away from the smoothness of the back of the bike. I would like to have it under the seat, but I know as soon as I do it I'll get pulled over.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My bike is lowered but is not stretched. The rear wheel is rubbing through my tag so I need to find something before I get my custom tag in. I am trying to make sure I am covered before going to Biketoberfest in another month. All it will take is the wrong cop while ridin around Daytona. If that guy is still around please let him know I am looking for one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.