Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my race bike. This was originally my street bike and what brought me to the forums. I'm selling it now because I want to start racing SV650s instead. This has been and still is an awesome bike, both on and off the track. Search around on the forums and you can find threads of some of what I have done to the bike, including pics.

Asking $4500 for the bike as it sits. I will NOT part it out so don't ask!

Please contact me via email as I am not on these forums much any more. I'll check this thread when I can tho.

[email protected]

Fully race prepped and ready to go. The engine has been refreshed by Lee's Cycle in San Diego, CA. It has a Bazzaz Zfi with QS tuned by Tige @ Cycle Mall in Orange County, CA. Suspension is all 05 ZX6RR components and revalved by In House Suspension. The bike runs awesome and has no problems. I've owned the bike since 2006. Title is a salvage title and in hand and has non-op registration. It could be converted back to a street bike but you would have to purchase all the street parts as I don't have any of them. Email for more information - [email protected]. Bike is ready to race or do trackdays right now.

*engine refreshed by Lee's Cycle in San Diego
**Super Stock build
**fresh valve job
**shift forks replaced
**new clutch basket
**APE manual cam chain tensioner
*Bazzaz Zfi with Quick Shifter, tuned by Tige @ CycleMall
*Micron Serpent stainless full exhaust system
*K&N air filter
*Woodcraft engine case covers
*Carbon fiber clutch cover (covers the stock one for added protection)
*2006 ZX6RR forks, revalved by InHouse Suspension
*2006 ZX6RR rear shock and linkages, revalved by InHouse Suspension
*2007 ZX6R dash
*2007 ZX6R Nissin front brake calipers
*Goodridge Superbike Pro front brake lines
*Galfer rear brake rotor
*Titanium rear rotor bolts
*Galfer rear brake line
*Vortex rearsets
*Custom race only wiring harness, keyless starting
*Moty 8 cell Lithium lightweight race battery
*Various nuts/bolts replaced with titanium
*GPR V1 steering stabilizer
*ASV short brake lever
*ASV sport clutch perch
*Cox radiator guard
*Driven Racing clip-ons
*keyless race gas cap
*Motion Pro Revolver throttle assembly and cables
*Fully race safety wired

These are the most recent pictures I have of it. I have many more in my photobucket account from where these are linked. You are welcome to go look.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Sweet bike!

·
Registered
34 Posts
xtremewlr,
I read what you said so I want ask, but I will ask if you have an extra set of fairings that you are will to sale. I need a fresher set since my experience some hard times. I had a similar color scheme so it'll fit into my other race stuff. Just asking. If so email me at [email protected]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts