Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Finally found my next project and i'm selling the bike. It's a 2005 Ninja ZX6R in Magma Red with 17,500 miles on it. Mods are as listed:

Full Nassert Beet R Exhaust(straight from kawasaki racing catalog)
Power Commander III with the PC hookup
K&N Air filter
Vortex fully adjustable rear sets
Puig Double bubble windscreen
Spiked bar ends
Frame sliders and matching spool sliders
Clear alternatives signals front and rear(euros in front)
New chain
Michelin Pilot Powers front and rear
Aftermarket liscence plate bracket underneath
Painted lower(almost matching)
Stainless Goodridge brake lines front and rear
Aftermarket grips

Great bike but time to move on to my next project. Willing to part it out if i cant get what i want for it. Got $3,000 in parts alone on it. Need $6,500 as it sits or $4,500 back to stock. Email or call
[email protected]
940-902-4212
Name's Eric. The bike is located in North Texas. Gainesville to be precise. Prefer cash or Paypal. Willing to ship if needed. Buyer responsible for all shipping costs.

Let me know something guys, ready to get started on the new one.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
sharp bike. free bump

·
Registered
381 Posts
any trades

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Hey man just my 2cent, The bike it sharp and clean ass hell but I'd say the price is a lil high for that many miles, maybe try to take ofters with on price and see what comes up. I know its not the same bike but I got my 04 wtih just 3800 miles a few months back with exhaust and pc3 for $4grand. Just trying to help.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Appreciate the advice. Dont need to sell just entertaining offers cause i'd like to get another mustang. No one's bothered PMing me yet. Hell offer me something. All i can do is say no...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts