Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, I bought this gal (Nica) in November 2012. It is a TRACK BIKE only machine. Will have Bill of Sale, title never came with her. Nica is loaded with goodies.

Goodies
- Fresh motor installed in Feb 2013 by Evolution in Santa Clara, the motor had 8000 street miles
- Annitori RL Gen2 Quickshifter (newest version released in Feb 2013)
- New set of EBC Race front brake pads (3 trackdays on them)
- Puig Double Bubble windscreen
- Gilles Tooling clip-ons
- Gilles Tooling rearsets
- Catalyst Racing Composites bodywork
- New BMC Racing Air Filter
- GPR steering dampener
- Re-valved front fork with RaceTech springs (set up for 165lbs. rider) by Lee’s Cycle
- Penske double-clicker rear shock with 550 spring and 500 spring
- Akrapovic slipon exhaust
- NRC case covers
- CRG adjustable levers
- New steering head bearings
- New Kawasaki factory clutch
- Vortex gas cap
- Vortex frame sliders
- Galfer Stainless Steel Brake lines
- USB Power Commander III
- K&N Filter
- New Battery
- DID 520 Chain
- Renthal Sprocket
- Stomp Grip
- Safety wired
- GoPro mounts

Additional stuff
- EXTRA Rear wheel with tire (super convenient!)
- EXTRA Swing arm!
- Front Rotors
- Misc. stock parts (including clutch assembly)

History:
There was a transmission issue on the old motor, hence the motor swap in February of this year with the good motor (only 8,000 miles at the time of the swap). She runs strong and I have the dyno chart that Evolution ran.

In May of this year, I missed a turn and rode off the track at Sonoma and ended up in a grassy area where I lost my footing trying to walk her and dropped her on the right side - there was some paint chip and the rear brake lever was broken. I've replaced the lever and repainted her entirely for a more unique look (the original black/grey was just too boring). The front fender has some chipping from loading her on and off of trailers all year long.

*Always garage stored
*Full synthetic oil change + oil filter every 3-5 trackdays
*The bike is throwing the FI light because of the Annitori Quickshifter (it was installed by EDR while they were down here in May for a trackday)

Nica would make an excellent dedicated track bike for someone getting into the sport or someone looking for a solid B+/A pace machine.

Price: $4400 OBO

Tons of more photos @ GotBlueMilk: K (the orange/white one)

·
Registered
629 Posts
Sweet bike. I hope to find a deal like this after deployment

·
Registered
11 Posts
If you still have it on 11 DEC please let me know as I'm near the SJC airport and interested. Probably have seen you at PTT.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hello Carotte,
I know you are looking to sale the bike completely but if you have an extra set or willing to sale the track fairings, I would definitely be interested in purchasing. I need another set since mine are quite "seasoned" now. please let me know. Email me at [email protected]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts