Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Thinking of get the rims done is white. Just wondering if anyone has a green 636 with white rims? Pics pref...

·
Registered
997 Posts
That look shit hot i love it.....so simple yet looks so good.

·
Registered
543 Posts
1 comment and i know it isn't what you're asking but i'm gonna tell you anyway :D
my buddy has white rims on his bandit and they definately look hot! but they are rarely white! he spends his life cleaning that shit dude.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Plus 1 with anth. I had a Bandit back in the day wiht white rims and they were pain to clean - and when I say clean, I was like cleaning them every week. Ever since then I swore I'd never get another bike with white rims, and I never have. Sure they look pretty cool, but if you plan on spending a lot of time in the saddle, trust me...don't coat 'em white.

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
White wheels went out in......... 1997.

If you keep them clean, they will look good.. but do you realize how much work you have to put into keeping white wheels clean?

·
Registered
174 Posts
After every ride my rims are coated, I dont see how anyone could have white or chrome. looks very good indeed if you have the time to spend cleaning.

·
Got lime? I do
16,736 Posts
buy a harley if you like cleaning more than riding. j/p dude but really they gonna be hard to keep clean.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Originally posted by Kawastu
Hey guys,

Thinking of get the rims done is white. Just wondering if anyone has a green 636 with white rims? Pics pref...
sorry dude! we turned your 'white rims' thread into a 'fuck i hate cleaning' thread [:p]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.