Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This bike has always been well maintained. Always changed the oil every 1500 miles with amsoil. Never tracked just used as a DD to go to class. I dont really need it any more and that's the only reason for selling. The bike only has cosmetic mods. It has a custom liscense, plate holder with amber LED's, carbon fiber tank guard, it has flush mount front blinkers with smoked lenses, black frame siders (notshown in pics), swing arm sliders, dark tinted double bubble widshield, shorter throttle mod (only have to turn the throttle 3/4 of a turn instead of wrapping your wrist around), scorpio proximity alarm with paging remote ( if anyone gets within 2 ft. of the bik it will warn and if they are in the proximity for more than 5 sec. the alarm will sound and page you). The bike is a 2006 and always babied. It has 6400 miles as of right now. I already paid off the bike and the title should be hre any day now. Im looking to get 5995$ . Im located in Florida. My number is 305-484-4385 call me if you have any ?'s.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts