Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know everyone on here likes kawasaki i ride a zxr6 butone of my friends wants to buy a 06 gsx-r600 has anyone checked one out? what did you think? remember i like the kawi but he likes the look of the suzuki i just dont know anything about it

·
Banned
308 Posts
Its all on personal opinion, from the pics i think they look great, much better than the new r6. The local dealers still havent gotten one so i havent seen one in person. From people who have ridden previous year gixxers they've told me its like a lazy boy. I guess it depends on what type of riding hes going to do.
P.S try checking out gixxer.com or other suzuki related sites. Hope this helped

·
Registered
810 Posts
Well....I guess I can say that I like them.....I just bought one two weeks ago.....:)
I have had 2 kawis before this zuki.....and well I have to say that I have not been dissapointed....but I am also not impressed.

I love the new look.....except the turn signals in the mirrors....not to keen on that.
But as far as the bike goes....it handles almost as good as my 636 did.....very quick in the steering.....but nowhere near as harsh in the suspension area. The gsxr is a lot more forgiving on long rides, and has the stock steering dampner.
As far as the power goes...I have not broke her in yet....so I have not thrown it all down to the ground.....BUT....so far I may have to say that my 03 636 may have had a tiny bit more "get-up-and-go". But I will have to get a good run in too see.

Other wise....I feel that so far it is a great bike. smooth, light, quick, comfy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.