Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is an almost pristine 2006 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R 636 in black. The bike has less than 700 miles. Reason, I was gone from home a lot. The bike was always garaged. When I did ride the bike it was a 2.5 mile round trip to work and back. I have no time to keep the bike and do not want to see it go to waste. All stock except for the chrome windscreen. Has had 2 oil changes.

THE ONLY BAD: It was dropped in the garage and is scratched on the left side. The plastics are scratched but must really look to see.

The bike is clean all around and runs like new, because it is. Any questions just let me know. I am asking $7000 OBO. Make a real offer and I will consider it. Sale must be cash up front when you pick it up. I cannot finance or accept payments, please take care of that before you step up. I have the clean and clear title in hand. The bike is located in El Paso, TX.

Email to [email protected]

Thanks for looking and considering. Please pass the word on the bike. I would really appreciate it.

Attachments

·
Registered
448 Posts
good luck dude but your gonna have to drop like 1000 or so at least. Its great to have low mileage but not even a showroom condition 2006 is gonna go for over 6k.

all the same, clean bike and good luck

1 - 3 of 3 Posts