Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Yes, I ordered one today for the 2006. A UK company had them available, but the shipping was too much. The guy told me they have a distributor in CA. I ordered a black one for $161 plus $10 for shipping. I think the carbon fiber was about $250.

I have the info at work, but I'm sure it will come up if you do a search. The company just came out with the 2006 huggar this week.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I will definitely post pics. I should receive on Thursday. Hopefully by then, my rims will be powder coated too. The color of the stock o6 ZX10 rims are a nasty color. They should have kept them black like in the 04-05.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Andrew....the coolest p/coated rims i have seen on a kawi(cant seem to find the pic no more)was a gloss blk rim with a tiger strip camo kinda job....All the strips were in kawi green..I wanted to do it on my 636 but seeing im waitin for the p/work to clear on my new 10,ill think ill wait..

·
Registered
29 Posts
I think there is a company in japan call Magical Racing. They make some really nice carbon fiber rear huggers. Got it on my 05 and quality was really nice. Their a bit pricey though but I think it's worth it for the quality and workmanship

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.