Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any one know where i can get one? I am running the Devils cans on my 10, but they are just the bolt on's, is there any mid pipe that will botl up????

Thanks

Stay Up, Ride Safe

·
Registered
145 Posts
Originally posted by Elite Bikerz
Does any one know where i can get one? I am running the Devils cans on my 10, but they are just the bolt on's, is there any mid pipe that will botl up????

Thanks

Stay Up, Ride Safe
Hey man...first of all welcome [:M9] and please post a pic and sound clip of your pipes...I have been trying to get a sound clip of them.

Now to your question... do you want to eliminate the valve and cat? I do not know of anyone who has a "universal" mid pipe. WHat did Devil say? How about calling Micron or Akropovic?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know that Devils is planning on making sum headers that bolt up to the cans, but the date on that is still on final. How do u up load sound

·
Registered
145 Posts
Originally posted by Elite Bikerz
I know that Devils is planning on making sum headers that bolt up to the cans, but the date on that is still on final. How do u up load sound
I don't know yet...haven't tried it yet.

Can someone help him upload the files??? I'm sure a lot of us want to hear this.[:M11]
Thanks!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi mate i've got this fitted to my zx10 motad a UK based company do it after i fitted it i had to put a power commander on the bike as it messed up the fuel settings but it does sound awsome now. Ive also got a spare one sitting in the garage was going to put it on ebay but i can offer you fisrt refusal on it but not sure what the cost of the shipping from ireland to the usa .Heres the link if you want a look http://www.motad.co.uk/product.php?prod=Kawasaki+ZX10+(06)+cat+removal+collector

·
Registered
685 Posts
Arrow has mid pipes that fit stock headers and link pipe.
The mid pipe also have preparations for the 2 lambda sensors, some call these O2 sensors.

The fit and quality is flawless.

I recomend the Arrow, mid AND link pipe. The link pipe get rid of the exhaust valve, which actually is quite heavy. the Link pipe also fits stock silencers.

·
Registered
9 Posts
If you go to devilbikes.com they have sound clips that you can download. I'm looking at the Akrapovic bolt ons myself and from what I understand they don't make a mid pipe, it is either a full system or bolt ons.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Originally posted by ninjarollz
If you go to devilbikes.com they have sound clips that you can download. I'm looking at the Akrapovic bolt ons myself and from what I understand they don't make a mid pipe, it is either a full system or bolt ons.
THanks bro...I can't get that site from work...security software blocks it for some reason.
Anyway, my bud just oput on the Akra bolt ons...real nice sound down low, but when you're running they quiet up a lot. looks sweet though.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Devil new setup for the 06 is Ugly..too big and too long ark..I dont understand them..Devil sound is so nice...looks like 2 74 mm rocket launcher..

·
Registered
145 Posts
Originally posted by badexample
Devil new setup for the 06 is Ugly..too big and too long ark..I dont understand them..Devil sound is so nice...looks like 2 74 mm rocket launcher..
LOL...no worse than the Akras.
I wonder why there aren't oval carbos bolt ons coming out? Is it a clearance issue?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.