Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Im picking up an ebony 06 zx6r to make it into a straight track bike, so most all stock parts are going up for sale.. including :

tank ***SOLD***
front and rear wheels ***SOLD***
rotors ***SOLD***
headlight ***SOLD***
mirrors ***SOLD***
upper fairing ***SOLD***
both lowers ***SOLD***
tail ***SOLD***
still have mids (both black for $80)
stock fairing stay ($25)
forks with triples *****SOLD******
clipons (complete $75 for both includes switches and levers)
dash ( with 6000 miles on it $50)***SOLD****
tail lights ($20)
stock rear sets (only left available, right was broken $30)

front seat ($15)
rear seat ***SOLD***
Stator cover ( $40 has a scratch from being tipped)
maybe calipers ($100 Front and Rear)
front blinkers ( $15)
rear shock ***SOLD***

** there might be a few more parts up for sale, but i wont really know until i start taring it down. Also bike will not be here for another week. If interested send me a pm with a price your willing to spend and ill get back to you. Thanks. **No LOWBALLIN** you will not be answerd!

**buyer must pay shipping and paypal fees (2.9% of total price)

bike is here!

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
i can't wait for the day when i have a dedicated track bike. i have one bike that does street and track and not only can i not afford another bike, i don't have anywhere to put it if i did. :(

pics of the original bike as you received it, the work in progress AND the finished product are a must. that way, i can live vicariously thru you...

s3aturnr

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
How much for the left mirror shipped to Canada V9N8Y2? Thanks.

Habs

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i can't wait for the day when i have a dedicated track bike. i have one bike that does street and track and not only can i not afford another bike, i don't have anywhere to put it if i did. :(

pics of the original bike as you received it, the work in progress AND the finished product are a must. that way, i can live vicariously thru you...

s3aturnr
yeah, well its going to be a while before its done... thats why all the stock parts are going.. and little by little will i start aftermarket parts.

How much for the left mirror shipped to Canada V9N8Y2? Thanks.

Habs
well say, $20usd for the mirror and if you want to figure out shipping my zip code is 94551

pm me the final offer.. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
yeah, well its going to be a while before its done...
it will just make it that much sweeter when you're finished. good luck!

s3aturnr

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
I call second dibs on the left mirror if Habsfan doesn't buy.

·
Registered
451 Posts
dibs on the passenger foot pegs? how much?

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
dibs on the passenger foot pegs? how much?
not sure on the price yet.. send me a pm with an offer and ill let you know... as far as shipping i would add about 13 bucks.

interested in rearsets and front blinkers...do you frequent the peninsula or bay much?
well... i sometimes hit up the city on the weekends but im only 25-20 minutes from there.
when the bike comes ill post up... im waiting for dude to get the title from his loan company, so it should be within the week or two.

·
Registered
78 Posts
not sure on the price yet.. send me a pm with an offer and ill let you know... as far as shipping i would add about 13 bucks.

well... i sometimes hit up the city on the weekends but im only 25-20 minutes from there.
when the bike comes ill post up... im waiting for dude to get the title from his loan company, so it should be within the week or two.
sure, let me know...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Are any of your fairings messed up? I am looking for a complete set with a tank. Let me know if you want to make a deal. I also need some rearsets if you have those.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts