Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I’m new to all of this but could someone please tell me what options I have for sport bars or clip ons for my 07 650R. The Kawasaki place near me don’t seem to have a clue or at least can’t explain it to me. I just want some similar to ss bars, doesn’t have to be as low but just more sporty.

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum :)

I am very satisfied with the LSL Superbike handlebar, you can find some info about it here:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Woodcraft has a good set-up if you are after a clip-on style set-up that works with your stock fairings.
Woodcraft Clip-on Adapter Plate

I will second the LSL superbike bar as well, if you are looking for a cheaper alternative. I had those on my bike in the past and it made it more comfortable.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I like the look and feel of the 650 shop sport bars, as a friend of mine has some but his had them in there when he bought his. Where can you buy the ninja sport bars? The 650 shop site only has links to other websites. The ones I’m talking about are either the v2.0 or 3.0 and say ninja on the adapter plate. Where can I buy them? Any help would be appreciated.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts