Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
I think we need to see some high resolution pics, specs, and different colors.

·
Registered
443 Posts
is it real? isn't that site the same site that's been floating around the fake zx6r pictures too?

i dunno. it looks like they photoshopped the r6 ram intake and the new gixxer fairings.

i'll wait till it's on the honda site.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
BS

·
Registered
803 Posts
Yea I was bout to say....looks a bit gixxer'ish to me as well.....

·
Registered
330 Posts
i'll believe it when i see the pictures on MCN. They seem to be more reliable than raptorsandrockets. Either way i'll bet money the black swingarm and case covers will not make it to production.

·
Neutered
2006 MV Agusta F4 1000S
8,401 Posts
I swear to God, the next person that links to R&R and labels it "official" should be shot in the kneecaps.

·
yut uuuuugh!
5,344 Posts
I think the color scheme screams Gixxer, but I think th ebody looks like the 2006 R6... those new "boards" or whatever they're called...

But all in all, I put little faith in raptors and rockets.

·
Premium Member
8,191 Posts
Originally posted by Nevasober1
i'll believe it when i see the pictures on MCN. They seem to be more reliable than raptorsandrockets. Either way i'll bet money the black swingarm and case covers will not make it to production.
Wow, I think thats the only time I've ever seen the words "MCN" and "reliable" in the same sentance without also having the word "not"

MCN has a horrible track record at their photoshop guesses.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
whether the pictures are real or not, i'm sick of the minimalist fairings yamaha brought into popularity. i hate seeing the entire freaking engine of the bike. do i love motors? yes. do i love checking motors out? yes. but for the love of god, give me FAIRINGS! if i wanted a naked bike, i would buy one!

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.