Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's time to sell my 2007 Kawasaki Z1000 motorcycle. Three kids and running a business from home means I have little to no time to ride.

Here are the upgrades:

- Akrapovic Full System
- K&N Air Filter
- Dynojet Power Commander III USB
- Pro Taper Evo RM Low
- Bar End Mirrors
- Evotech Tail Tidy
- Engine Ice
- BikeMaster TruGel Battery

I'd say it's super clean motorcycle for having 18,035 miles on it. But you can be the judge of that when you see it.

Stock parts included.

Asking $4,900.

Call/TXT: 513.518.1564

Out on CL at 2007 Kawasaki Z1000 with full system and more

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good question. The 636 was a great bike. I sold it after my first son was born and then three months later felt the need to ride again. The Z1000 looked different and powerful. It is.

The 636 was great around town, and I did some commuting to work on it and probably would be happy with another one.

The Z continues to be a solid bike and more fun (at least in my opinion) than the 636. The Z has plenty of power (~115 hp) and is great for commuting. I put the mileage on between commuting to work on the highways, a trip to Florida, and rides around Ohio and Kentucky. Easily spend the day on the Z.

Working from home put a stop to the commuting obviously and the Z fires right up when I do get the rare opportunity to ride it these days.

The Z without as many plastic pieces as the 636 makes it easier to work on (plugs, fluids, etc.).

I'll see if I can find a breakdown of the specs, so people can compare those.

- Chris

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Updated URL to Craigslist post: 2007 Kawasaki Z1000 with full system and more

It's time to sell my 2007 Kawasaki Z1000 motorcycle. Three kids and running a business from home means I have little to no time to ride.

Here are the upgrades:

- Akrapovic Full System
- K&N Air Filter
- Dynojet Power Commander III USB
- Pro Taper Evo RM Low
- Bar End Mirrors
- Evotech Tail Tidy
- Engine Ice
- BikeMaster TruGel Battery

I'd say it's super clean motorcycle for having 18,035 miles on it. But you can be the judge of that when you see it.

Stock parts included.

Asking $4,900.

Call/TXT: 513.518.1564

Out on CL at 2007 Kawasaki Z1000 with full system and more

1 - 4 of 4 Posts