Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just a quick question..... does anybody know if Kawi has posted the new models for 2007 and if they have can you tell me where to find them? Thanks everyone

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Yeah but don't forget that kawi release the next years model in late of the current year to get ahead,

I have seen pics of the 07 around here somewhere, looks ok, the exhaust it back to the side of the bike but its a stumpy pipe that only sticks out of the fairing about a foot if i remember correctly.

the front blinkers are in the mirrors (hate that) and we get an actual boot on the bike that will hold more than a pair of sunnies.

·
Registered
487 Posts
The Kawasaki website has posted info on the Ninja 250 and ZZR600 that I've seen, nothing else, yet.

·
Premium Member
8,191 Posts
Originally posted by Donkey
Yeah but don't forget that kawi release the next years model in late of the current year to get ahead,

I have seen pics of the 07 around here somewhere, looks ok, the exhaust it back to the side of the bike but its a stumpy pipe that only sticks out of the fairing about a foot if i remember correctly.

the front blinkers are in the mirrors (hate that) and we get an actual boot on the bike that will hold more than a pair of sunnies.
Any 2007 6R pics so far, including the one with the side stubby, the catfish, and others, are just photoshop guesses.

Kawi has officially revealed a couple 2007 models, like the ZZR600, but not the 6R yet.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Didn't I read somewhere that the dealer show is happening in the next week or so? Everything will be out then.......

So, how about a 800?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Check out motorcycledaily.com for pics of the 2007 Z1000. Not too many details at this point, but the pics look great. Supposedly based on the ZX10R. I like it!

Craig

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
I still like my 2003, is that a bad thing??

--David

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Originally posted by GreenEnvy

Any 2007 6R pics so far, including the one with the side stubby, the catfish, and others, are just photoshop guesses.

Kawi has officially revealed a couple 2007 models, like the ZZR600, but not the 6R yet.
ok cheers.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Does anyone have any info on the 2008 models yet? I'm thinking of getting the new 2008 ZX-8R, but might wait until they redo it in 2009...

·
Un-Stealth Administrator
8,215 Posts
Originally posted by kawizx6r05
we dont even know anything about the 07s yet, so why would we know anything about 08 models and who said there is going to be a zx8r?
I think it might have been a joke. [:M86]

·
Un-Stealth Administrator
8,215 Posts
Originally posted by jjordan93
It was an excellent joke!

I still love my '03 too.
3rd. I'm looking at selling the 636 for a Duc 999 mid next season (have the budget in place, just gotta stick to it...I'm excited. =) )...anyway...but I've had the 03 for two and a half years now, have loved every second of it.

·
Registered
134 Posts
love everything cept those wheels.....three spokes just don't look right.....

I'm hoping for some sort of naked bike...my dream bike is a monster.

·
Un-Stealth Administrator
8,215 Posts
Originally posted by jesse370
love everything cept those wheels.....three spokes just don't look right.....

I'm hoping for some sort of naked bike...my dream bike is a monster.
The wheels on that photoshopped Z1000 picture? They're 03/04 636 wheels with a polished lip. Nothing wrong with that. hehehe

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.