Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My bad, I thought it was the 10R :D Oh well for those who want to move up and appreciate the new material. Repost my bad. ;)

·
Registered
174 Posts
Thanks for the linky. I didnt know that it was only kawi forums. It is still nice to appreciate the other bikes. Since we are all practically one group.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Yeah that YCC-I variable velocity stack is pretty trick. So simple but ingenious. Also like the fly by wire. Hell of a nice bike but my choice would be the ZX-10R.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
The R1 blows away the ZX10 looks wise. R1 is the best looking bike out........

·
Registered
393 Posts
Nice looking bike and damn trick too. Don't see the need for an open classer yet though. Now if they would only build a track here...:D

·
Registered
443 Posts
Originally posted by sakura
Nice looking bike and damn trick too. Don't see the need for an open classer yet though. Now if they would only build a track here...:D
+712897418932743272. hey did you do track days up at HRP when it was still open? i used to watch the drift sessions before i started riding and it looked bumpy as hell...

·
fap-o-caster
50,488 Posts
I'm glad that kawi is still making fully faired bikes, I don't like the way yamaha and suzuki have reduced the covering area of the fairings over the engine. Makes it look less like a sportbike (in my opinion). With the 06/07 6r/10r, there are just enough open spaces on and near the engine that still make it look like a race bike. These (the yams, zukees and hondas) don't retain that "race" look with the gaps imho.

strat

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Looks great, I would get one if I had the cash.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Originally posted by sakura
Does anyone need an open classer for the street :D

·
Registered
31 Posts
It's good, but I don't know, I was expecting more from them, it's definitely an amazing bike but I was thinking it was time for a full upgrade from the 04 bike. Seems like they are propping it up for as long as they can, I guess they are tied up a bit development wise with the 800s.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.