Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was browsing internet cuz im bored as hell.. And i found this picture of what the 07's might look like.

what do you guys think?

·
Registered
439 Posts
I personally think two things:

1 I need more green

and

2 What's up with the exhaust?
Does it come out on the right side of the bike and retain all four tubes straight from the headers?
I do like the intergrated front turns

But 2007 is going to be a 599 and on 636's you can really feel the diference.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
POS Photochop.

Hopefully that isnt the actual model, it's gudawful ugly.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Hmm, I have no idea why I like that....but I do. I like rear hugger and the lower fairings. it does need more green and I hate the Yamaha rear fairings. Probably just a photochop though so nothing to get too excited about.

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Its terribly obvious that its just an '05 photoshopped so I'm not sure why were talking about it... my .02.

Secondly... REPOST.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Wow, that's obviously never been photo chopped!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Not bad but not good. Nice to see a hugger.
Be interesting to find out about the engine when it comes out, lets hope its not like the R6, nothing till 8000 revs. Thats what makes the 636 different

·
Registered
51 Posts
Someone thought that picture of the new CBR was a chop too, but it was real. I kinda like it. It would look way better with the titanium color though.

·
Registered
469 Posts
as trnslated from babelfish.altavista.com
Like every year understood in period of "halls", first the Intermot of Colony in program the followed next month of Eicma 2006, the indiscretions and the first foto/disegni regarding new models of the 2007 are ollowed. After one first version of the possible new Kawasaki ZX-6R Ninja proposed from R&R scovato thanks to the suggestion of a our reader the version of the situated more realistic Motorradonline.de German to my warning of the first proposal. What of thoughts?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Any word on when Kawi suppose to show their 07 zx-6r? Honda has shown the 600rr and Suzuki shows their 07 line up I believe sept21 or the 25th/26th. What about kawi though?

·
Registered
60 Posts
god i fuckin hate this. i have the money to buy a 06 but i want to see the 07's. but i also want to ride sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo badly. kawasaki please don't dissapoint me. i hate the new gsxr 600s and never liked the new r6's. 600rr's don't have midrange and the daytona, well i donno

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Originally posted by turdworks
Yeah I am sure that is a photoshop. It looks like someome crossed a zx6 with a gixxer
Hmmmmmmmmmm......weren't Kawi and Suzuki's R&D teams in cahoots with just recently??? Even if it was only with their dirt bikes and even if they're not in cahoots no more I wouldn't b surprised one little bit if some of their ideas came together in their sport bikes!!! Personally I think with a little work that bike would b hott!! But then again I almost traded my '03 636 for a new 750 earlier this year![:I]

·
Registered
247 Posts
Just hold tight guys. We will know for sure in two weeks. Dealer meeting is coming up in Anaheim. I am told to look for an all new zx-6 AND believe it or not, a new zx-10 also. We will see!!! :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.